Thursday, December 8, 2011

Alright where's the snow mother nature? i just checked the forecast for the next few days and if my calender wouldnt say we are in december i'd think it was spring or fall.... it's crazy , we usually have tons of snow by this time of year, i'm starting to believe the whole global warming thing...

So today is gonna be a easy go day , gonna get the dishes done , finish my 2 loads of laundry and then relax with my boys. Maybe even snap a few pics of my belly this afternoon too , i need a 27 week belly pic so maybe when the boys nap ill go do my hair and makeup and take a few shots of this huge buldge hehe...

Yesturday i had horrible heartburn , they say the 3rd trimester is when the not so fun symptoms come back ... I tell myself if heartburn is the only not so fun symptom that i do get for the remaining weeks of this pregnancy then im glad to deal with just that . I didnt get morning sickness like i did with the others , ok so i cant find a comfortable spot to sleep in but thats normal...and i have to go pee every 2 mins .

I'm going to start drinking more water too , so when bubs is born .. ill maybe have better chances for breastfeeding. My next OBGYN appointement is on the 20th , i cant wait to find out how much my belly is mesuring and hear the sweet sound of my baby's heartbeat again. I'm glad its almost due date time but in a way im sad because it went by soooo fast!

So happy Thursday to all my readers and ill post pics as soon as i can get some time in to take some :)
xox
Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!