Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011.....

Or more like good riddence 2011!

This year was a very hard year on lots of us and on me and my family . We had our downs more then our ups,but im glad that we made it through and we can look back and say that even though it felt impossible sometimes to overcome the issues we had going on , we did and without a scratch.

Theses are the things i am most thankful for , my family, friends, life and most of all my kids and fiancé ...
They kept me grounded more then anything and although our life is not perfect , we keep it together and make things work and im very proud that i can say we push through and make it through any challenge life throws at us. It's not what you get in life that's important , its what you already have... I think alot of us forget to look around and see how trully lucky we are to have all that we do and appreciate it and lots of us just think about the things we want and will most likely not use or need. Ive learned this year that money cant buy you love , it cant bring you happiness , sure it does help but money is nothing compared to things youve earned and worked for.

As much as the good is earned , the bad is also ... If you do something bad or hurt someone, it shall and WILL come back on you . Maybe not in the same way you had it done but it does come back. Like my mom says , people need to look evil in the ugly eye and beat it with a smile. A simple smile, nice gesture, thank you is always the way to go ... you never know how much it can mean to one person or if you will need it someday too. Like i said good is earned just as bad is earned. It's a chain that never ends, start it with nasty bad stuff and youll get nasty bad stuff ... start and continue with the good and you get the good.

Im proud of my children and their great manners, my 1yr old says please and thank you ... so i think if a 1 yr old can do it , an adult can to . Its simple little words that mean everything to one .

I hope that 2012 is better then 2011 , i hope im better in 2012 then i was in 2011...
2012 will be loaded with good things for me and my family , In febuary we welcome our little princess into the world, in march my oldest son turns 7, in april my daughter turns 5 , in august my 3rd son turns 2 and in september my 2nd son turns 4... I am trully blessed with all theses kids and each one of them bring a little something special to my life. When all else fails , i know there is one thing i never have and never will fail on and its being a mother. The values i have taught them , the future i have built for them , the hugs and kisses and the i love you mommy moments , like i said when all else fails and the world is coming down on me ... i think of theses precious 5 little gifts and what they bring to my life and i feel like superwoman and that i can and will make it through . There's so many people in this world who arent so lucky , some have kids but live on streets, some have kids but dont appreciate or take care of them , some have no kids and wish upon a star that one day they will , some dont have a home , food or anyone to come home to. I am lucky because everytime i pass my my front door i get 4 kisses, 4 hugs and 3 little voices saying i love you . And when i return i get 4 kisses, 4 hugs and 3 little smiles that are happy to see me. I wake up every morning with the sound of little feet coming into my room , tugging on my blanket and when i open my eyes , i see that god has blessed me with another day by their sides.

I am so thankful for all that i have and i am also thankful for everything that i don't have. Sometimes we get greedy with life but we all need to relax and take a look around to what really matters. Ive learned alot about myself and life this year and whats wonderful is every year i learn more , my experiences make me grow and im thankful that i have the ability to see and reconise that.

The things i will be looking forward to leave behind me are...
the struggles we had financially , the tears that i shed and the people that have hurt me. the new year is like a mega spring cleaning only in january ( for us cuz i know we dont all have the same new year date) its a time to look back and sort everything out and clean out the bad and bring in the good. Out with the old and in with the new. I hope you all have a terrific year and that 2012 brings you everything your heart desires, I hope that all the sick people find a cure to their illness and find some health and peace of mind. So when you wake up tomorow morning please remember that whatever you struggled with yesturday is what made you stronger today, experience is everything wether you learn it by the bad stuff or the good stuff. Don't take life for granted because it can all be gone before you know it ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!