Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Baby

So christmas is just around the corner , Max went to visit with his aunt and since she works at a mall there was a santa there she brought him to have his picture taken with him .... I brought Gabrielle but it wasnt at the same mall so santa wasnt the same... and well while i was there i thought to myself why not make my 28th week belly pic a picture with santa ? :P  so here are the results... I was in a rush this morning so i only got the time to do my hair so its no makeup .. i think i look horrible but people wont tell me that lol Nicolas was terrified of santa so maybe next year we will be able to get a picture of him with santa ... along with the new baby and hopefully Nate too .



1 comment:

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!