Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas .... yay its finally over!

Well for thoses of you who celebrate christmas , i hope it was a good one :)

We had a BUSY couple of weeks so im sorry if i havent updated this in a while...

Went to my monthly routine appointement on the 20th and found out that baby is NOT a boy but a GIRL!!! I am over the moon excited! We wanted a baby girl so bad and were a lil disapointed when they said boy at our 19 week scan. But since my last baby decided to flip back to breach position my dr decided to do a little scan and saw GIRL PARTS and NO PENIS! She said they most likely took the embilical cord for a penis and that it happends alot. So we are finally having our 1st princess together ! Yes i have a daughter she is 4 but she is not my fiancé biological daughter and we had 2 boys together and we were really hoping for a girl this time around.So we finally are getting our wish and my daughter is SOOOO excited to be getting a little sister to play dolls , barbies and all the girly stuff with .Plus my due date had changed , according to baby's weight and everything else ... i am due Febuary 17th ( my father in law's birthday! ) so that puts me at 33 weeks this friday...
On christmas day i woke up with the news that my father was back in the hospital for heart palpitations and complications and water in his lungs, Basicly he was drowning without being head under water . He was having a hard time to breath and decided to go in to the hospital to check things out , worst way to start off the day especially on christmas. But my mom kept me updated and i knew that i had to be strong for my kids and not let my emotions get the best of me and ruin their special day with my sobbing, so i hid myself when i needed to let tears shed and even though it was hard to put on a mask and pretend to be happy while guests were here, i still had my little moments to let a few tears out and talk about it to let it all out. Earlier that morning  i went to pick up my oldest son at his grandmothers , his dad's mom lives 20 mins away and he brought him down there for me to be able to pick him up because driving 3 hrs to his place was out of the question since my only ride down is my dad and with his heart condition he's unable to drive. So i was really happy to finally see and take home my little man for the week and for christmas :) Sadly i have to bring him back on the 31st but thats how it is for now and i will have to live with it and one day i will get him back to living with me . Me and his dad do not see eye to eye since our last phone fight where things got ugly and even though he said he wouldnt give me any trouble when i wanted to take custody back , he is and because of that hes making it difficult and things will get ugly before they get pretty but thats on him... i have been nothing but nice to him and i get shit on .. karma's a bitch they say...
Later that day when i got home with my oldest , we had the kids open their gifts and then it was time to get everything ready for visitors to start arriving for christmas dinner. We had lots of fun , My mother in law , father in law , baby's godfather ,my fiancé's aunt and her hubby , my sister in law and her boyrfriend and their daughter came too plus my father in law's long time friend , his wife and their son came too ... needless to say my appartement was LOADED but loaded with love and fun! Guests were all gone by 10pm , so after that we put the kids to bed and cleaned up a bit then it was bed time for us , i was exausted from all the crying and i knew that the next day was going to be tough cuz i was going to see my dad in the hospital.
The next morning i decided to give my mom a call to see how my dad was doing , and to my suprise my dad answers the phone. O.O i was like holy shit im dreaming, how can he answer the phone at home while hes at the hospital and i was like omg it is him ... i Imediatly started crying my eyes out and bawling over the phone telling him how scared i was to lose him and that he doesnt know how much he means to me and he responded well babe im getting old , one day you will lose me and my health issues come with age and thats what life does to ya ... i was like yeah but dad your only 50! you cant leave now , i need to you walk me down the aisle , see your 5th grandchild and a bunch of other things ... So we spoke for a short while he explained to me everything the dr's told him and told me he had new meds to take and had to mesure his liquid intake and is only alloud to have 1.5L to drink daily. And that he should see his cardialogist to know whats the deal with his heart and if he will need a pacemaker ( we all know the doctor told him he will have to at some point but he's in denial about it ).
So on the 26th , we stayed home... i spent half the day going through the old toys and sorting them out for space for the new toys... kids played with their new toys and i got some cleaning and laundry done... We had a pretty relax day.
Yesturday (27th) was christmas at my mom's & dad's , we originally were suposed to have it on the 26th but since my dad had went into the hospital and had got out on the 26th , i wanted to let my mom get some rest and dad some rest before i bombarded them with my full of energy kiddos lol. So we got there at around 4pm , had dinner around 6pm , then the kids opened their gifts and played around... man was it ever HECTIC though , my 4 kids plus my oncle's 2 kids ... running around , the play fighting that drove me INSANE because my kids know better then to play fight , I HATE VIOLENCE and was not having it at all ! We took lots of pics, was really nice to see my fiancé and dad finally getting along and watching the hockey game together , having a laugh and acting like old time buddys! It was my wish come true since they never got along and my dad is usually cold hearted and never looked at him or spoke to him much but i guess his heart condition and scares and seeing death up close made him realise just how much it meant to me for them to have a good relationship and that it was important to him too since he is the father to 3 of his 5 grandkids.
So yeah its been a hectic week but im glad its over.... i took down all the christmas decorations today , tree and everything ... re-aranged my living room back to the way it was :D and ready to start the new year. Nothing planned other then having a nice turkey dinner on the 31st and having my sister in law , brother in law and their daughter over for dinner and then for the countdown. A nice little relaxed get together :)

Here's a few pics :


















My Mom's place




Mom with my 4 kiddos


My 4 babies


Me and my Little big family :)


My mom and dad with the kids ( see how his new meds are working pretty well loll )





3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, You're having a girl, OMG i missed this somewhere along the line, but i am sooooo happy for you. Oh YAY, I really am so excited!!!!!
    I hope that your dad is on the road to recovery, and that he does very well with all of it. He's much to young to be going thru all of this..:(
    Sounds like New Years Eve is going to be fun as well!! So happy for you kiddo!!! XXXXOOOO

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you!!! That you found out that you're having another girl & that your father is doing well. Your parents have aged very well I might say and do NOT look their age.
    Looks like shopping for PINK is in store you the new year!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! i'm soooo happy for you!!! all amazing news!!!! and i have to say, your dad does NOT look 50 at all!! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!