Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Saturday everyone !!!

Well we did get some snow but of course it all melted... i wish it would stay .... christmas is in 15 days and it doesnt even look like christmas out there :( Mother nature is not being fair to the kids !!!!

i don't have much to post about today , im catching up on my cleaning to do list before christmas... i have SO much to do . Next week is going to be a busy week ! I need to go finish my christmas shopping and then i need to start working on the gifts for our guests... i'm thinking of doing either coffee mugs with christmas cookies or making coffee mugs with candy & treats in them .... I even thought of making christmas stockings for everyone this year with little knick knacks and stuff.... I dont know yet i guess ill look around the dollar store and come up with something with what they have...I want to make this christmas unforgettable ! not just for the kids but for our guests who are coming over. And its a nice gesture to make them a little something to bring back home as a thank you gift for attending our first ever christmas.

Ive hosted christmas before but for my family back in 2003 , my first appartement . But back then i had no kids , it wasnt the same as now.... christmas has taken a different turn ever since i had my kids and i want people to remember this year and hope they enjoy themselves so much that they come back next year and every year so we can make this a tradition :)

My mom has always hosted christmas on the 25th for the family and this year its my turn and the torch is passed down to me . So i wanna do things right.

On the 25th I'm having my mother in law , father in law , sister in law , niece , brother in law , baby's godfather and his girlfriend , my father in law's friends and their son , his sister and her hubby ... plus my 4 kiddos . On the 26th i'm having my mom , dad , brother , grandma on my dad's side , my dad's sister , my grandparents on my mom's side over. So it's gonna be two days that will be busy and hectic but its all worth it! I get to have nate from the 25th to the 5th of january so thats awesome !!!

I'm thinking it will be a busy time but so worth it. I'm not worried about cooking on the 25th cuz we are having a potluck , eeryone is bringing something so all i have to do is make desserts, ordoeuvres and coffee- tea- juice - soda... i specified its a bring your own alcohol , i dont drink , neither does etienne so it would be fair that i pay for their liquor and then should someone act like an idiot have to deal with them... So its give your keys at the door and if you drink too much , ur going on in a taxi and getting ur keys the next day . I dont care if it pisses anyone off but thats how it is... ive lost many people because of drinking and driving and im not gonna feel guilty about them leaving MY party and live with the guilt that i could of should of prevented it...

Anyways!!! I hope you all have a great weekend !

heres a few pics ... ( no new belly pics yet but ill post some this weekend before i turn 28 weeks)

My daughter :


My youngest son Nicolas :















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!