Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy December to everyone !

Sorry i havent posted in a while , alot has went on since my last entry...

My father had 4 infarctus last week and was rushed into the hospital for heart surgery. He was able to come home last weekend and has been doing ok but he's not out of the woods so we are waiting to see what the heart dr will said tomorow and he might need a pacemaker. Id go into details but its still very new to me and im still a little shaken up by it . I pray everything is ok and he pulls through because i am so not ready to lose him, even though me and my dad dont have the perfect father/daughter relationship he is still my dad and i still need him.

I am 27 weeks pregnant today , only 13 more weeks til my due date so i say 10-12 weeks before i meet this little guy . I have a bunch of questions i ask myself, like who is this one gonna look like most , how fast labor will be this time since its my 5th , how much he will weigh because as of now im already having strangers walk up to me and say ''any day now huh'' and then i tell them im not due til march 6th and they have this embarassed look on their faces and they bable trying to find the words to tell me im not fat lolll i find it hilarious because i like having a BIG belly , the bigger the better because it clearly shows im pregnant . Ill try and post a belly picture tonight or tomorow.

I started myself on a cleaning schedual , i printed it out and everyday i have a normal routine i go about ( dishes, sweeping, feed the cat , wipping down counters and tables etc....) Every 2 days i add mopping to the list , dusting and  so far so good , ive been keeping up with it . Somedays i have no motivation but i hate looking around to find a messy space so i tell myself if i dont get off my ass now it will be worst later. The kids have their own little chores like , pick up their toys after they are done playing,cleanign their rooms, making their beds , making sure they put their pj's in the laundry basket and not leave it on the ground and as they get older there will be more thing they will be able to do like feed the cat , gabby will be able to help mom with the dishes ... If i had a dishwasher id get them to help load and unload it but i dont so id rather do it myself then have to re-wash half of it afterwards... Gabby i sometimes give her a wet cloth and ask her to help with dusting and she also uses the dirt buster handheld vaccum for the couch and little dry messes... I wanna get them to be responsible and clean so that when they move out or go somewhere they wont look like slobs and Mommy wont be called all the time to be asked to go help them do the cleaning. I also get them to help unload the dryer... and then put the wet clean clothes in the dryer, close the door...etc they love it. So its the best time to teach them.

My mom did everything for me growing up and i ended up being a hoarder , i kicked the habbit when my kids were born but sometimes i still have issues with clutter... i can say that since i move back to gatineau i havent had issues with it ... ok so my room is not picture perfect but no one goes there but me and my fiancé and i keep the door shut so its all good lol

So im gonna go about my day , cuz if i dont do something, nothing will get done....

Have a great tuesday everyone !
xox
Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!