Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One of thoses days...

You know they days where everything annoys you? Everyone all of a sudden say things that do not turn right in your mind? The days where nothing goes right? The days where you fill like your best friend is the wall because at least they dont piss you off? Yep, i'm having one of thoses days .... My Fiancé says its my hormones but him saying that just annoys me more... so i smile and tell myself that he's a man and what the f*ck does he know about hormones?!?! and then i reasure myself by feeling sorry for him being such a man...

Do you ever feel  like people say things and even though they might not be talking about you or pointing at you , that you cant help but feel like they are? Well im having that issue right now ...It ticks me off because i should say something and believe me i want to ... But if i tell that person how i feel , ill look like the ragging pregnant woman who's having a hormone overload. It all started with a comment some woman posted on a forum , regarding the woman with 15 kids who's on welfair and had them pay up her rent or debt or whatever ( by the way , i didnt even read or watch the story because if i did , i prolly would of gotten into it ) ... So this ''woman'' posted as a responce to the story that women that are on welfair should get their tubes tied after 3 or 4 kids.... this is what i wanted to say but didnt wanna cause a scene so once again this little lady chose to shut the f*ck up about it...

Listen , i know its not fair because no one pays your rent but every story is different and you do NOT know what this woman has gone through ... weither she has 1 kid like you or 40 kids, its none of your god-damn buisness... if welfair chose to pay off her debt well they must of had a good reason to do so cause if they didnt  they wouldnt of. I also know its frustrating for thoses who arent on wefair that pay taxes to support the governement who pays theses welfair people to see them giving out money while your working hard for what you have and to get by . But again , you do not know what welfair people go through ... Like me for instance, i am allowed to apply for welfair and i am intitled to it because of my situation but i dont because i count myself lucky to have a roof over my head and to be getting by with what i have and doing what i can with the little amount of money i have. No i do not work and no im not on welfair but because of people like YOU , i am ashamed of going to the welfair office and asking for the help that i would benefit from and should benefit from. It's not your place to judge someone based on what a news story says about someone just because she has alot of kids.

I feel like if i can get by with what i have as an income then ill leave the welfair for someone who needs it more, and i can see how a single mother with 15 kids would need it more then i do . Maybe the father of her children died in a tragic accident , maybe she was raped and chose to keep the children instead of aborting or filling up an orphanage? Maybe shes caring for a relative's kids because they died and now shes left with all theses responsibilitys and would rather ASK for help then to shoot herself in the head because she cant take no more ? YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL STORY !!!! all you know is what the news repporter said on tv.

I agree that people should be tested for drugs or alcohol before being given welfair checks , i agree that every welfair beneficiary should have a social worker and a therapist to help them get their life in order so they don't need to depend on the governement to pay for them or their familys. I also do agree that people should think before they pass judgement on someone. Your words are what hurt me . Ok so im not on welfair but if ever i had the guts to say screw this i need financial assistance and go to welfair to collect my check , i'll always have the thought that im doing something wrong when really im helping myself get on track.

then you have one girl who posts her comment saying , Well why does she need more money , she lives in a housing unit and they do not charge that much for rent...

this is for you and let me tell you a thing or two about the lovely life living in a housing unit project:

I live in a neighbourhood where i see people who are on welfair , drunk all the time , i walk into my hallway to smell pot and only to come face to face with my neighbour smoking her joint right there in the hallway where my front door is and shes on welfair , I see some that have expensive dogs and new 2011-2012 cars and they have more then one . I have came across children who are told by their parents to go play outside when its 11pm at night and they wanna get their buzz on without having their kid around . I've seen alot of that type of shit , do you think i choose this for my kids to live in ? Do you think it was my plan to live in a housing unit like this? NO it wasnt my plan and it is not what i want them to grow up in but in order to get out of here my only hope would be to go to welfair and have extra money so i can afford a full rent appartement or even a house in my case because of my large family .

I have called the housing unit, made complaints only to have them backfire on me ... my neighbours HATE me , they call me a cow for stooling them out ... so really what other choice do i have? All i can do is go to welfair for help, it's not to depend on tax payers to pay for me and my kids while i go light up or shoot up or take advantage of the system , NO! its to get the hell out of here and give my kids the life they deserve.

I dont take my kids outside , people say im mean for not doing so ... but do i really want to bring them outside for them to bring me a crack pipe ? or a used condom? or pick up on the behaviors of theses animals who are my neighbours kids? No way in hell ... so to take them out , i have to take my kids to a park 5 blocks away from my house .

Do i like having to hear all the fights that my neighbours have at 3am - 4 am and then again at 7 am in the morning? 3am is usually the drunk fighting , when they run out of beer or when the stoners run out of drugs... 4 am is when things get ugly because they cant find anyone to get them anything so they take it out on their boyfriends, girlfriends or they do find some and crank their music up way loud and wake me and my kids up and then at 7am they are yelling at their kids to get up for school and then they fight with them because they partied too hard last night and dont want them bothering their sleep so its basicly , go to school and leave me the fuck alone...but the kids do you think they listen when they spent the n ight being woken up by their parents yelling, fighting and music? NOP so it goes on til about 10 am ... by that time my kids are up , cranky cuz they didnt sleep well and im tired cuz i had to endure it too...

so after reading this , do you understand why i choose to go ask help at welfair? Im human too... my kids deserve better and i sure as hell wont spend the rest of my life living in a shit hole and go through my life living on other peoples stress and problems. So when you go to bed , in your satin sheets and set your timer on your little coffee deluxe machines , close your chandelire light in your deluxe decorated kitchen in your 5 star home .... have a little thought for ones like me who go to bed wondering if they will be able to sleep tonight , or worst if someone will break into my appartement and shoot me and my family for making a complaint to the housing unit because i want a better lifestyle for my kids.

Think before you judge people.... take a walk in their shoes and THEN post your opinion....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!