Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hello thursday! woke up a little later then usual and i hate it , yep a mom that hates sleeping in ... i like to sleep in but not too much . I always feel like i'm losing half my day when i do , anyways yesturday we got snow and i was afraid to wake up this morning and see it all gone but nop theres still some left and i'm hoping we get more so it doesnt go back to being green and mushy outthere....

Yesturday my man had a job interview , and he GOT THE JOB!!! I'm so happy this is the perfect timing for us and plus now people can stop annoying me with the '' tell him to get a job'' phrase. Jobs now a days are VERY hard to find and like all the honnest , loving , faithful men in this world... the good one are taken. But He did it , im so very proud of him and to see him light up telling me about the job and interview was just awesome to see him so passionate about it. The hours are great , 3pm to 8pm ( and i wont give more details in case i have stalkers lol ) So he gets to spend time with the kids and me and when i get bigger and more unable to do stuff , it wont be so bad because during the day he will be home and then its planning dinner , making dinner, bathing the kids and bed time . So i'm very very happy today :) And he starts tomorow :D

The pregnancy is going great , i'm now 25 weeks and 2 days along ... baby is growing very well and he's a little kicker for sure and its offical now i can no longer see my feet , shaving my legs is a sport , going up stairs seems like the stairs add up as i go ... but other from that i have no complaints , ive gained 15lbs so far , no morning sickness other then before i found out i was pregnant ... yeah before, its like it was the sign that made me test lol and once i took the test and it read positive... thats it , it was gone! a few headaches at the begining and major tooth ache from time to time but compared to my other pregnancies , this one is a breeze!!! Im so thankful for that because with the little army of kids i have to care for and my house dutys , this pregnancy being easy is just what i needed :)

So today , i have laundry to finish up ... dishes and i wanna sweep and mom the rest of the house , i got the living room and hallway done yesturday but today i wanna tackle my kitchen , dining room, bedroom & bathroom floors....

My Daughter comes home from her time at her dad's tomorow and i cant wait , ive missed my little diva . She's so loved , Max asks for her non stop and im sure if Nick could speak a phrase he would to .. she is soooo good with her little brothers , keeps them busy , helps out mommy alot too . I just know that one day when she has kids of her own , she will make a WONDERFUL mother <3

i haven't had the time to take my 25 week pic yet but here is my 24 week one:




1 comment:

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!