Tuesday, November 15, 2011

24 weeks today!

Today marks me being 24 weeks pregnant ... 24 weeks can u believe it , i feel like time is flying by! only 16 weeks left til my due date and 14 weeks until 38 weeks which is usually around the time i give birth to my babies. I've been talking with my friend who is a photographer and asked her to do my Maternity pictures , i've never had maternity pictures done before so i'm pretty excited about getting them done and having something extra to keep and look back on . My question to you is , if you had maternity pictures done before, how many weeks were you and how many weeks do you think its best to get them done. One thing that tears my heart apart is the only time i get all my kids together is holidays and thoses are busy times for anyone so i assume my photographer wont be able to take pictures of us as a family since it's christmas for everyone and she must have plans with her family . But i tell myself that once the baby is here , we can always schedual something  and get a pictures done of all 5 kids .

So yesturday the electrician came over and fixed our electricity problem , so that means i get to put my christmas tree up this weekend !!! YAY!!! i'm so excited that ill be able to put it in the living room this year , last year we had to put it in our dinning room but this year we are hosting christmas dinner on the 25th and the 26th for our familys and our dinning room will be packed so no room for the tree. I'm looking forward to decorating with the kids and getting into the christmas spirit, now if only it would snow a bit...

The weather has been crazy , we are almost mid-november and the weather goes to 16 celcius certain days and that for us is warm for november.so i'm hoping we can get some snowflakes and snow on the ground for december . I appreciated this weather being warm for halloween so the kids didnt have to wear their winter gear under their costumes but now that its over , I WANT ME SOME SNOW!!! i don't want a green christmas , i want a white white white christmas!!!

I found the missing charger for my video camera , i'm so glad i did so now ill be able to video tape christmas and other events and now that i figured out how to put them on my computer , i'm all set to make beautiful dvd memories to cherish forever !

My plans for today :
- I have laundry to put away
-Sweep the floors
- Dishes

and THATS IT! i'm taking it easy for the rest of the day , yesturday i had some pretty bad braxton hicks and that gives me a signs that i need to chill a bit more. I don't wanna be going into pre-mature labor again....

So i hope everyone has a great tuesday! and your comments are always wanted :) That way its not like im talking to myself lol .... And i fixed my blog so that anyone can leave a comment i just have to approove them before they appear below my entries , so if you comment and don't see your comment appear in the comments DO NOT PANIC , ill approove it and it will be there before you know it :)

Have a good one
xox
Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!