Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh dear coffee how i love you !!! Especially in times like theses , it's cold out and we were woken up earlier then usual by some construction happening at the corner store/gas station... It's right across from us so we were woken up by drilling inthe pavement , construction workers yelling at each other over the horrible drilling noise .... I usually have time to wake up , do my bathroom routine , have 1 cup of coffee and then the kids wake up and my day starts but this morning i didnt get the chance to sit down and relax with my coffee... I'm calling an early nap for the kids while my daughter goes to pre-k and an early bedtime for me tonight , i can't nap once im up in the morning im up and when i do nap i wake up feeling worst rested then i was before i napped so i tough it out ....

My to do list for today is :
Dishes
Sweeping
Mop the floors
Clean the kids toys & sort them because they have WAY too many and with christmas coming they need space for new toys...
Finish the laundry ( today is washing all the beddings and bed sheets )

On a good note, I'm 23 weeks Pregnant today ! Baby is moving like crazy now , jabs and kicks and my belly is starting to look like i have an alien inside it hehe...So far its been a great pregnancy , i got morning sickness before i got my pregnancy test results , once i got the results starting the next morning i didnt get sick ... all i can complain about are headaches and now a hard time to find a comfy position but with having 4 kids and this being my 5th pregnancy , i'm used to it by now hehe.... 

I Haven't taken my 23 week picture yet but here is a glimpse at my growing belly so far...

13 weeks:

14 weeks

15weeks

16 weeks

17 weeks

19 weeks


20 weeks

21 weeks

22 weeks

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!!

xox
Martine








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!