Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just thought id start off with a quick intro about me ...


I'm a 24 yr old mother of 4 and soon 5 , yes 24 yrs old and 5 kids.... am i crazy? Maybe i am or maybe not .


I had my first child when i was just 17 , me and his dad didnt work out like most teenage first loves we grew apart and seperated when our son was just 3 weeks old ... So i did the single mom thing for a while and then i met my second baby daddy , with whom i had a beautiful baby girl in 2007 .... then things went sour and we seperated when our princess was 5 months old . 


So i did the single mom of two deal for a while and then i met my prince charming . He and i started dating on October 25th 2007 , since then its been pure love ... even now 4 years later , it's still like the first months ... i still get butterflys when he looks at me or speaks my name , he still treats me like a queen and loves my kids as much as if they were his . The kids nicknamed him ''Daddy'' , we are french canadians so when the kids speak of their birth fathers they will say ''Papa'' and since Daddy isnt Papa well they choose to call him that way. I think its sweet and really cute since My oldest picked it out on his own and now both kids call him by that.
He may not be their Father by blood but he is there for them just as any dad would be for his kids and he would go to the moon and back for them in a heartbeat if he had to.


Me and Etienne Started Dating in October 2007  and within 3 months i was pregnant with our first child together . This was my 3rd child but his first , In September 2008 we had a beautiful 6lbs 3oz Baby Boy . The pregnancy was unplanned and unexpected , i was on the pill and well as you can see that didnt work . It was a hard pregnancy but we made it through ... I was in and out of the hospital for pre-term labor contractions but in the end the delivery was perfect :) Then in August 2010 we added another little man to the mix , 7lbs 3oz . He also was unplanned and VERY unexpected  and now we are expecting our 3rd baby boy together , i'm due in March 2012 another unplanned miracle of life but even though our babies were not planned , they were never unwanted . 


Alot of people give me dirty looks when i explain my family situation and alot of people will post their rude jugemental opinion about it but in the end , i do what i can with what i have and without bragging i do a mighty fine job with it all . I may be young but ive seen moms who are in their late 30s , 40s and they only have 1 or 2 kids and their kids go through hell and they treat their kids badly , but no one judges thoses moms because they are older and at first glance dont ''Look'' like the type to mistreat their kids but here i am 24 with 4 kids going on 5 and am able to say that my children are loved , well treated , never miss out on anything and have a mom who has enough energy to crouch down on my knees to play with them and my daughter says im cool hehe  . I'm proud to be a young mom and i feel so blessed to have a big loving family and if people cannot see that , all their have to do is look at my childrens smiles and they will see the happiness , the love and the truth . 


So thats a little about me .... fallow me as you will discover me more and in hopes that you keep fallowing me as i go ... Thank you if you've read this far and thank you for taking the time to hear me ramble and brag about my family :) Please feel free to leave your comments , i love reading them and i enjoy making new friends along the way..... Have a great night/ day depending on where you are in the world ...


xox
Martine 

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I'm Katrina over at www.theyallcallmemom.com and I just wanted to congratulate you on your family! I think it's wonderful that you desire a large family! You are so lucky to be so young and already with (almost) five children!! In no time at all you will pass me up! Haha. I am checking my mail from my phone today, and I accidentally deleted your sweet comment on my blog. I'm so bummed that I did that. If you can find the time, will you go back to my "we are not crazy" post and leave your comment again? I like to gather all the positive comments on that post so as to inspire/support others about having large families:)

    Glad to see you've started a blog of your own! I'm sure you will be an inspiration to others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina :) Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and commenting :) It means alot and i re-posted on yours :) Hope that your family is doing well and that you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!