Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh sunday! You bring so much gloom to my weekend ! ... because after you another hectic week comes along.

Today i didnt do much but the usual , keep up with the kids ... cleaning and laundry . Ever notice how when you become a mom , the laundry is a never ending cycle and no matter how fast you get it done it always ends up pilling back up just as quick ? Yeah well imagine that with my bunch , its crazy how much laundry we do every week... i think tide should pay me instead of me paying them to do that much laundry haha...

Anyways , So other then that i played around with my pictures and made a few collages and scrapbook pages. The kids and Daddy are taking a nap so i'm enjoying the quiet time which is nearly impossible here...
I know this is short and sweet but the laundry awaits and if i dont get  to it now , the kids will be up and then the next thing you know im trying to keep up with them and keep them busy and cycling laundry and then dinner time comes around , after that it's mellow time , baths and bedtime routine.... Oh Boy the joys of my life , but with everything being so hectic all the time ... i love it because i never get bored . Off to work i go... talk to you all tomorow....

xox
Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!