Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Saturday everyone !

Today is my laundry day and when the kids nap i will wash my floors and bathroom ... the bathroom i always have to wait for nicolas to go to bed because if i go in there and close the door behind me , he will kick and scream until i come out ... Its lamost like he think the toilet is a teleportation device that will teleport me to china and he has to stop me lol So i wait til he's napping that way i can keep the door open while i clean it.

Yesturday we had a repairman come over to check on the things i signaled to the housing office that needed fixing up , First thing was the damn window in the hallway... I live on the 2nd floor and the neighbour have wild animals that look like humans O.o , and we have this window in the hallway that has no screen and they would open that windows , yell to their friends outside and then leave it open .... Ok so my door has a chain on it that the kids cannot open it without me removing the chain but still what if one morning they decided to take a chair and take off the chain and go in the hallway , look through that window and fall 2 floors down to the pavement because of the little shits that don't understand my language when i ask them nicely to close the window and not use it the way they do because i have small children etc... I would go mental ! So we told the repairman and he bolted the window shut , man i wish i had eyes in the hallway to see their expression when they TRY to open the window again hahahaha...

The second thing we asked to be fixed is the wall behind my kitchen sink , water infiltrated the wall from upstairs and well the wall made big bubbles and its bursted but still not my wall looks horrible :( here are pictures of my wall :


The next thing was our bathtub , the paint has been chipping off in the bottom and im worried that the kids will have a piece of it go into their genitals and then they will have an infection due to that when i bathe them ... They are suposed to send me a bath expert to re-do the whole bath , im excited !!!


And then the next thing was to get us a new firealarm and the electricity in my living room ... on the right side of my living room all the outlets work fine but on the left side , the outlets do not work .... he said he would send an electritian for that because he cannot understand what it is , he tried the brakers nothing... he tried to check with his gadjet if there was any electric current going through and his gadjet said yes but when we would try to plug in a hairdryer or something else , it wouldnt work.... 

Thing is , ive been trying to get the electric , bath and window issue fixed since october 2010.... and they just now send someone... i was calling them , leaving messages and i got NOTHING and then i got fed up , wrote an e-mail to them and BOOM now that i have it in writting , they send someone.... ( typical them) But the repairman man was so nice and was a joker and was good to the boys too , answerd max's 100000 questions lol and chit chatted with us while he checked things out. So next week he will send me an electrician and he will come fix my wall and then i should know when the bath expert will come re-do the tub.

I cant wait !!! I will finally be able to put my christmas tree in the living room instead of having to put it in the dinning room .... and ill be able to change my living room around if i want to , instead of having to have everything electric plugged on one side of the the room. 

Last night we watched The zookeeper on payperview , Very funny! i recommend it ! 

so im going to get to the laundry and spend time with the boys and i hope you all have a great saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Amy McDonald-Waldron -FacebookNovember 12, 2011 at 12:46 p.m.

    Hey Martine! I hear you about having house issues and trying to get them fixed forever. We're going through similar issues and it is VERY annoying lol. :) I hope the loud-mouths with the window will just leave it alone now that it's bolted shut hehe! Understand about the bathtub too; I would worry about the same thing you do. Good luck with all of the repairs. YAY that your Christmas will be the way you want it now. :) Lots of love to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!