Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let it snow , Let it snow , Let it snow!!

Woke up to a wonderful suprise this morning ....


SNOW!!!!!

I love seeing it fall , most people complain about it but then again i don't have a car to sweep or scrape , or a driveway to shovel but to see my kids faces light up with a big smile when they see the first snowfall is AMAZING! 

So this snow has motivated me, yep you heard right motivated ... im gonna do my usual housework and then put up the rest of my christmas decorations :) My tree has been up for a week now but the rest is still undone. 
So this afternoon , im gonna crank some christmas music and deck the halls!

Sorry if i havent posted anything in a while, the past week has been hectic and i didnt have the time to sit down and really post and with everything that went on , i didnt have anything but to complain and post about so i figured i wouldnt bore you with my whining.... hehe 

Have a great day everyone!

xox
Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!