Friday, November 11, 2011

Today is rememberance day so i'd like to give out my thanks to all thoses who served for our country and thoses who lost their lives for us and also to my dad who served in the canadian army.

Did you notice the date today , 11/11/11 pretty special if you ask me ... well today is also the day where my daughter goes to her dad's for a week , i love my daughter with all my heart and as much as i do it's a good thing we do the week thing because not only she gets to spend time with her dad but it makes it a little more quiet around here and there is less fighting going on ... although the boys still keep me on my toes and have the energy of 10 kids together lol so she has all her stuff ready and waiting for her grandma to pick her up .I took out the mits, scarfs and hat or as we say in canada ''tuques'' because the weather is really getting colder and colder.

So this weekend , im gonna sort out the clothes and get out the warmer stuff , maybe look into my storage room to unclutter it a bit and make it accessable to go get my christmas stuff next week ( its wayyy in the back) So today is a usual , tidying up & cleaning day ...

Baby boy has been moving SO much lately , i can feel him higher when he kicks so i guess that means he's growing well and starting to lose space to move around ... So far its been the best pregnancy ever , no morning sickness , no false labor like the other pregnancies , no complications just able to relax and enjoy my growing baby belly and count down the weeks to his arrival.I've gained about 10lbs so far and i can official not see my feet anymore but i can still get in and out of the bath tub on my own lol ... We are still debating on names to give him , so far its gonna be Mathieu but i wanna wait and see what he looks like and then make the final decision. Last pregnancy we were told it was a girl the whole time and then when i gave birth , out popped a boy lol so we had to find a name last minute even though in my heart nicolas was my main choice.
I know that they cant really go wrong when they say its a boy its usually a boy but there could be a possibility that it was the embelical cord and not a penis... so we shall find out when the baby is born .

Here are a few pics from my sonogram that i had at 19 weeks...










Hope everyone has a great weekend !
xox
Martine

1 comment:

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!