Monday, November 14, 2011

Another monday ....

so the weekend has passed , i hope you all had a good one ...

Mine was pretty un-eventful but not too boring , Saturday i cleaned and watched t.v , sorted out some clothes for the kids and my father in law came over for coffee and to chit chat so it was a nice day overall ... Yesturday i started laundry and then went to my mom's for dinner with the boys and got to see my grandma and my auntie that i havent seen in a while , my aunt quit smoking and has been doing awesome with it ! Im so proud of her , it's a big step !!

Today my mom started her new job and i couldnt be happier for her , she really needed it since her last job was run by a bunch of idiots and she wasnt treated the way she deserved to with all the hard work she did put in for them so WTG mom ! i hope she has an awesome day and that she likes her new work place :)

For me today , i have dishes to put away ... my laundry to finish , the repairman came back this morning to put in a new fire alarm and he will be back this week to work on our kitchen wall and said we should hear from the electrician this week and now i have to re-email them to see whats up for my bath because he didnt re-mention it and well its a must that they get it done...I'm waiting on the electrician to fix the electricity so i can set up my christmas tree ... so he better get his butt in gear so i can do so.

I got to talk to my son on the phone friday , im really glad for that but now im trying to find a way that i could see him more often because its taking a toll on him and me and i cant stand to hear him cry and beg me to go get him when im miles away and with no car to do so .... praying to god that he will lead me on that path so i can make things happend for us all...

So thats it for today , nothing much going on ... hope you all have a great monday!

xox
Martine

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that everything is in the process of being fixed!! <3
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia , Thanks :) im glad too and i love you too !! miss you tons !! xox

    ReplyDelete

Hi , please leave you comments and thoughts ,i love reading and getting them :) It helps me to know i'm not talking to myself or worst, the wall lol.... So comment please!